Open Farm Wild-Caught Salmon Recipe
out of stock
Open Farm Wild Caught Salmon Recipe is made with salmon that is sustainably caught off of Alaskan coasts and blended with non-GMO veggies, legumes, and a nutritious blend of coconut and fish oils.
• Made with 100% Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon
• Ocean Wise® Recommended & Seafood Watch® Approved
• 100% Grain-Free: No Corn, No Wheat, No Soy
• Non-GMO Fruits, Veggies and Legumes
• No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
• Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids
• Significant inclusion of coconut oil
Ingredients: Wild caught salmon, ocean caught whitefish meal, herring meal, garbanzo beans (chickpeas), red lentils, coconut oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), herring oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), pumpkin, natural flavour, green lentils, salmon oil, cranberries, chicory root, apples, dandelion greens, choline chloride, salt, turmeric, dried yucca schidigera extract, mixed tocopherols (a natural preservative), taurine, rosemary extract
Crude protein (min.) 37%
Crude fat (min.) 18%
Crude fiber (max.) 3%
Moisture (max.) 10%
out of stock has not been rated yet.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.