Open Farm Pasture-Raised Lamb Recipe
Open Farm Pasture Raised Lamb Recipe is made with grass-fed lamb and blended with non-GMO veggies, legumes, and a nutritious blend of coconut and fish oils.
• Pasture Raised Global Animal Partnership Step 4 Rated Lamb
• 100% Grass Fed and Grass Finished
• Non-GMO Fruits, Vegetables & Legumes
• No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
• Generous blend of nutritious coconut and fish oils
• Balanced blend of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids
• Sources of prebiotic fibres to support healthy digestion
Ingredients: Pasture raised lamb, ocean caught whitefish meal, herring meal, garbanzo beans (chickpeas), red lentils, herring oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), coconut oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), green lentils, pumpkin, natural flavour, cranberries, chicory root, apples, dandelion greens, choline chloride, salt, taurine, turmeric, sunflower oil, dried yucca schidigera extract, mixed tocopherols (a natural preservative), tricalcium phosphate, rosemary extract
Crude protein (min.) 37%
Crude fat (min.) 18%
Crude fiber (max.) 3%
Moisture (max.) 10%
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.