Hide and Sneak Cat Tunnel
The Hide and Sneak cat tunnel toy combines the thrill of crinkling
paper bags with the fun of a catnip-blended and unique tunnel.
Your cat will love:
- Hours of fun with this brand new, cat-friendly, kitty playground
- Swatting and batting from inside as the paper crinkles or chasing fellow felines in, out and around
- Having a safe and cozy place to relax and just get away from everything
You will love:
- Watching and playing with your cat in the Hide and Sneak
- How easily the nearly 3-foot tunnel expands and collapses for easy storage
- That it’s handmade in the USA by a team of veterinary professionals
- That it’s eco-friendly, made entirely of biodegradable paper and cardboard materials
Product details: Approximately 12" x 12" x 35" when expanded.
Designed and handmade by US - veterinarians for cats!
Note: Due to the nature of this product, it is non-returnable if opened.
Reviewed by Lee | 3-2-2018
From the moment I easily assembled the Hide and Seek Cat Tunnel (it’s made of paper grocery bag thick paper with two cardboard inserts at either end, and is folded flat so all you do is pull it open and position the cardboard at each end) my two cats wanted to go inside it. My 14 year old rarely is interested in toys, but does like some boxes and sitting on crunchy sounding paper - this paper is noisy which he likes. My 5 year old kitty has actually taken a nap in it a few times (you could put in a small cat bed or extra paper for them to sit on). I’ve had it about a week and they keep returning to it. And like when I put some toys inside. This is as fragile as heavy brown paper grocery bags so if your cat is likely to chew paper, use his claws to tear at paper or decide to try to climb on top of it (which would crush it) then it won’t last long. My cats are a bit better behaved so far and just enjoy being inside a long paper tunnel.