Cat Scene Investigator: Solve Your Cat's Litter Box Mystery
Is your cat using your house as his own personal bathroom? You need Dusty Rainbolt's Cat Scene Investigator: Solve Your Cat's Litter Box Mystery.
Inappropriate elimination is the most vexing problem cat owners face, but there's good news! Enter Cat Scene Investigator, the consummate inappropriate elimination guide. CSI approaches kitty crime scenes through the eyes of a detective to help determine your cat's motive and the remedy.
Award-winning behavior author, Dusty Rainbolt, uses humor and cutting-edge science-based research to bust feline myths and help you devise a practical strategy so you and Fluffy can live happily ever after!
This comprehensive handbook includes:
· Veterinary and behavioral breakthroughs that will help you understand your cat’s litter box needs
· Setting up a litter box your cat will want to pee in
· Insight into illnesses that can cause or contribute to litter box mishaps
· Finding the culprit in a multipet home
· Determining whether your cat is peeing or marking
· The effects of stress or fear on feline litter box behavior
· How to stop urine marking
· Techniques to remove odor from soiled flooring
“This is a must-read book for every cat owner. Read it to determine and correct the cause of housesoiling, or better still, to prevent the problem entirely.” ~ Dr. Marty Becker, America’s Veterinarian
The Cat Connection reminds our customers to always check with a trusted veterinarian before beginning a home treatment plan, as inappropriate elimination may be a sign of a life-threatening medical issue.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.