Aminavast for Cats
AminAvast is a nutritional supplement scientifically proven to help support normal kidney function in cats and dogs. The unique combination of amino acids and a peptide is mixed into your dog’s or cat’s food and works quickly to improve kidney function. Owners also report improvements in coat, appetite, behavior, increased weight and a general sense of feeling better with regular use.
AminAvast contains Avastamine. Avastamine (AB070597) is a combination of naturally occurring amino acids and peptides that have been scientifically proven to improve kidney function.
• There are no side effects. AminAvast is a 100% safe compound.
• There is no drug interaction. AminAvast does not interact with other medications.
• AminAvast is administered orally with ease. It is a highly palatable powder you mix with your cat's food with a taste your pet will eat without hesitation.
Directions for Use
• Mix the capsule contents with a small amount (i.e. tablespoon) of wet food to ensure that your cat eats the entire amount. If your cat eats dry food, the food may be moistened with a small amount of water to ensure that the capsule contents stick to the food.
• Cats under 10 pounds--1 capsule sprinkled on food twice daily. Cats over 10 pounds--2 capsules sprinkled on food twice daily.
30 count bottle
Reviewed by Jane G | 2-12-2014
Several years ago three of my cats were diagnosed with kidney failure. I was devastated to say the least. A friend told me about RenAvast and I figured I had nothing to lose and everything to gain. My cats creatinine and BUN for 2 of them went down and stabilized for the third. They are now 17, 17 and 16 and doing fantastic. I love that I just add the RenAvast to a small amount of food. I hate pilling cats!! I will never take my cats off RenAvast and I am so thankful to my friend who introduced me to this great product.