Drinkwell Platinum Water Fountain
Drinkwell-Platinum-Water-Fountain-WB - Following the success of the original Drinkwell Pet Fountain, and Big-Dog Drinkwell, the Drinkwell Platinum is perfect for multi- Cat households or small to medium dogs.
Made in the U.S. 10 1/2" H x 11" W x 16" D.
**Purchase the Drinkwell Platinum Fountain Starter Kit and Save $4.98! Each kit includes 1 Drinkwell Platinum Fountain, 4 Drinkwell charcoal filters and 1 Drinkwell Cleaning Kit
Drinkwell Platinum Drinking Fountain
Following the success of the original Drinkwell Pet Fountain, and Big-Dog Drinkwell, the Drinkwell Platinum is perfect for multi-cat households or small to medium dogs. Pets are naturally attracted to running water, as they instinctively know it is cooler and fresher than standing water.
The Drinkwell Fountains continually circulates water, encouraging proper hydration by attracting pets to drink more, thereby reducing the risk of urinary tract infection and kidney disease. The falling stream aerates the water more effectively, while a pre-filter removes large particles, and a three-layer charcoal filter removes smaller impurities. The result is fresher tasting water that is constantly circulated and returned to the dish in a gentle cascade.
The soft, adjustable flow won't startle cats PLUS this fountain has the quietest pump available for hushed operation. Because some pets like to drink from a stream of water rather than a bowl, the spout is elevated over 8" from the floor, providing easy access to either the waterfall or the bowl. Unlike small bowls, this fountain comes with a large reservoir that makes the capacity of the fountain over one gallon, allowing for longer periods between refills, or supplying enough water for a multiple cat household. Easy to clean, the bowl and reservoir are dishwasher-safe, and the unit plugs into AC. Originally invented by an American vet for cats with lower urinary track disease, the Drinkwell concept has grown now benefiting cats and all sizes of dogs!
- Completely dismantles for cleaning
- Recommended by Vet Urinary Specialist
- One-year manufacturer warranty
- Adjustable flow rate
- Holds over a gallon and a quarter (178 fluid ounces) of water in a built-in additional capacity reservoir and is compact.
- Motor is fully submerged making it extremely quiet.
- Motor is easily accessible and easy to remove for cleaning.
- Continuously circulates water through a carbon filter keeping it aerated and chilled.
- Changeable filter removes food particles, hair, chlorine, bad tastes and odors.
- Uses the same replacement filters as the other fountains in the range.
- Stylish addition to any home.
- Patented free falling stream adds more oxygen to the drinking water, maintaining freshness.
- Snap on lid
- Rubber feet to prevent slippage.
- Improves your pet's health and the quality of your pet's life
- Reduces Urinary diseases in cats
- Provides pets with an enjoyable "falling stream" of water with the patented free falling system
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.