Chronic Renal Failure is a life-threatening disease for cats!
Chronic Renal Failure (CRF), refers to a physiological condition in which the kidneys have lost some degree of their functional capacity. Two-thirds to three-quarters of the total functioning kidney tissue is lost before clinical signs of kidney disease appear. Common signs seen in cats with clinical symptoms are increased thirst (polydipsia), increased urination (polyuria), vomiting, oral ulceration, diarrhea, poor appetite, dehydration, depression, lethargy, poor or unkempt coat, muscular weakness, halitosis, weight loss. Chronic renal failure can develop in cats of any age, but is more common in middle to geriatric aged animals. Its incidence increases with age and affects about eleven percent of the general population. Chronic renal failure is medically considered a progressive fatal disease.
- Left untreated chronic renal failure will result in death.
- Treatment options have been few and essentially only supportive.
- Until now veterinary medicine could only manage symptoms to improve quality of life.
Chronic Renal Failure is no longer a death sentence. We finally have a solution, but you must act now!
RenAvast™: An Anticipated Solution to Chronic Renal Failure
RenAvast™ is a new, highly effective compound that has been proven through a two-year clinical study to halt the progression of Chronic Renal Failure (CRF) in cats and improve overall kidney function. It is 100% safe with no side effects. RenAvast™ has been scientifically proven to supplement and promote healthy renal function. Unlike other products and drugs, RenAvast™ does not treat the symptoms of renal failure, it treats the cause. Cats have seen improvement to their kidney function within weeks of starting RenAvast™.
Results from the open-ended clinical study showed:
- 89.9 % of cats in the study had CREA and BUN values that improved or did not deteriorate.
- 94.7% of cats in the study had HCT values that improved or did not deteriorate.
- 100% of cats in the study had PHOS and USG values that improved or did not deteriorate
- There were no complaints or concerns regarding administration of RenAvast™.
- The majority of cats in the clinical study also showed improved coat, grooming habits, weight gain and increased appetite.
- Prolonged use of RenAvast™ caused no adverse changes in laboratory blood tests.
- There were no reports of gastrointestinal upset or diarrhea.
- Cats whose guardians were non-compliant or missed doses had the least positive results.
- Cats whose guardians never missed doses and remained on RenAvast™ had the best results.
RenAvast™ contains Avastamine™. Avastamine™ (AB070597) is a combination of naturally occurring amino acids and peptides that have been scientifically proven to halt, and in some cases reverse, the progression of chronic renal failure in cats.
- There are no side effects. RenAvast™ is a 100% safe compound.
- There is no drug interaction. RenAvast™ does not interact with other medications.
- RenAvast™ is administered orally with ease. It is a highly palatable powder you mix with your cat's food with a taste your pet will eat without hesitation.
Directions for Use
- Mix the capsule contents with a small amount (i.e. tablespoon) of wet food to ensure that your cat eats the entire amount. If your cat eats dry food, the food may be moistened with a small amount of water to ensure that the capsule contents stick to the food.
- Cats under 10 pounds--1 capsule sprinkled on food twice daily. Cats over 10 pounds--2 capsules sprinkled on food twice daily.