Hepper Pod Bed
List Price: $139.00
Cat Connection Price: $109.99 & FREE Shipping at $50
You Save: $29.01 (21%)
Write a Review
The Hepper Pod Pet Bed offers the security of a mountaintop cave with way more style. It serves as your pet's own personal sanctuary - a perfect place for curling up to snooze, hide, or reign supreme.
- Soft-touch construction of molded foam with fabric laminated on both sides
- Protection from all sides
- Raised platform offers a view and helps keep pets warm or cool as needed
- Sherpa fleece-lined interior for maximum coziness
- Durable steel frame
- Removable top
- For cats and small dogs. Holds up to about 50 pounds
- Check the measurements to be sure your critter will fit.
- Overall size 19"W x 16"D x 19"H.
- Opening is 8"W x 7"H, bottom of opening is 11" from the floor.
- Bed area is 15" diameter, 5.5" deep.
Materials and Care:
- Cat Bed Materials: The rounded shell parts are a soft-touch construction: there is fabric laminated to both sides of the molded foam shell. The steel frame is powdercoated. The soft shells can be very easily removed (they just pop off) from the frame. They are flexible, but will hold their shape. The liner fabric and the laminated fabric on the shells are all poly.
- Cat Bed Care: The first step we recommend is to take a vacuum or lint roller to the beds to remove as much fur as possible. Then use a clean rag and warm water with a very mild soap solution to spot clean. Do not put any of the molded parts into a washing machine.
- Cat Bed Cleaning: Remove the molded shells from the metal frame. Vacuum or spot clean as above. Also try a gentle cool water spot wash in the sink with a tiny bit of detergent. These parts are flexible and you will be able to bend them to fit into the sink. Air Dry only.
- Liner in Cat Bed: machine wash cold water on gentle, low temp dry.
Recommended for: Cats who love hidey holes, cats who love perches, stylish homes
Reviewed by Beth | 7-12-2010
This bed is so cute and I usually have a line waiting to see who gets it next!