Fleabusters Flea Control Powder
Fleabusters Flea Control Powder is a product that's recognized by pet owners and recommended by veterinarians for safe and effective flea control. A fine borate powder is brushed into your home's carpet, dehydrating and piercing the exoskeletons of fleas, roaches, ants and other parasites in your home. It also destroys larva and eggs, providing comprehensive and long-lasting pest control. Safe for pets and humans.
* For 10 years Fleabusters + services have provided flea-free homes for over 1.5 million pet owners throughout the United States.
* Consumers and retailers trust Fleabusters + because "It Really Works" and an unparalleled guarantee provides complete satisfaction.
* Today using a proven pesticide is of utmost concern to consumers. Fleabusters + Rx for Fleas Plus + has both federal and state EPA registration (59111-1).
Fleabusters + Unique Borate Powder Has Many Important 'Flea-Killing' Features
* The Rx for Fleas Plus + powder is milled to be extremely fine and is also statically charged.
* The 'fine' powder allows for easy installation while brushing into the carpet and for light application (very small amounts need to be applied for effectiveness).
* The 'statically charged' powder provides a clinging effect to carpet fibers. This allows very little to be removed by vacuuming, thereby providing long-lasting protection. It attaches to the flea larvae as they wiggle by. The effectiveness of killing (dehydrating) flea larvae is greatly increased.
* The Rx for Fleas Plus + also has a neutral pH of 7.0. While being very safe for carpets, the neutral pH is actually more important in a pest control sense by not causing the targeted pest (flea) to be repelled from the powder. Roaches, ants, fleas, etc., can sense and avoid an alkaline or acidic substance, but crawl right through the neutral pH material.
Fleabusters + Effectiveness Comes With Great Consideration for Safety
* Borate powders are much safer than most liquid pesticide alternatives.
* When installed properly, the exposure to people and pets is very minimal.
* Fleabusters + Rx for Fleas Plus + is 33% less toxic than pure boric acid powder products!
Fleabusters + Powder Provides More Carpet Area Coverage
* The Fleabusters + label identifies the maximum allowable coverage for the container size (3 lbs.). This means in 900 square feet you can't use more than 3 lbs., but you can use less!
* Fleabusters + service company averages less than 3 pounds of powder to treat the average home of living room, halls, stairs, family room and 3 bedrooms - five average size rooms!
* Because the powder is so fine it only requires a small amount applied everywhere to be effective. More is not better!
* Only a few microscopic crystals are all that's necessary to kill the flea larvae.
Fleabusters + Provides Back-up with Great Customer Service
* Easy-to-read pictorial instructions for customer installation.
* Customer service can answer installation and technical questions.
* Compare the value of one-time application and a guarantee of lasting one full year!
* Over 1.5 million satisfied customers -- thousands of pet owners already know about the success and safety of Fleabusters +.
* Recommended and used by thousands of Veterinarians throughout the United States and Western Europe.
* A product you know 'Really Works'
* A product that is asked for by name -- pet owners know Fleabusters +.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.