CatStop OutdoorCat Deterrent
CatStop - Keep Cats out of your garden, safely and efficiently, with a motion-activated burst of ultrasonic sound.
Keep cats out of your garden, safely and efficiently, with a motion-activated burst of ultrasonic sound.
Protect your garden, plants or sandbox without chemicals or fences. When cats come within range, the CatStop automatic outdoor cat deterrent emits a sudden burst of ultrasonic sound (that humans can't hear) - the sound startles cats, and teaches them to stay away. Installation is easy - just place the CatStop in the garden or outdoor area that you want to protect, and it's ready to go.
- Provides a safe but effective deterrence
- Protects gardens day and night without chemicals or unsightly barriers
- Monitors up to 280 square feet (26 square meters)
- Operates for up to six months on a single 9-volt battery
How and Why it WorksThe CatStop is easy to use. Simply install a 9-volt battery and then place the unit in your garden, with an unobstructed view of the area you want to protect. There are no controls or adjustments. The built-in motion sensor detects any cats entering the area and emits a piercing, high-decibel alarm that startles the cat and frightens it away. Since the sound is ultrasonic, you and your neighbors cannot hear it.
The CatStop is an effective cat deterrent for several reasons:
- a powerful burst of ultrasonic sound startles the cat
- the cat equates the location with the unpleasant occurrence
- the cat avoids the location in the future
- unlike pest deterrents that operate continuously, the CatStop unit waits for the animal to come into its range before activating, making the function unpredictable for the cat, and therefore more effective
- Infrared sensing angle: 80 degrees.
- Detection range: up to 20 feet (six meters).
- Battery life: up to 4,900 activations (20 per day = 245 days).
- Sensor warm-up time: 60 seconds.
- Power supply: nine-volt alkaline battery or 12 V/AC adapter (available separately).
- Red LED: indicates when the unit is activated.
- Unit on time when activated: two seconds.
- Output frequency: sweeping from 21-25 KHZ.
- water resistant
- includes two stakes for versatile mounting (ground level, approximately 4" above ground and 10" above ground).
"Cats were spraying on all doors, and digging in the garden. No cat has been sighted since installation. Great stuff!!"
- L.C. Cheltenham
"Happily, since mounting the CatStop on the ceiling of our carport, cats paw tracks have become a thing of the past. We never touch the CatStop; it's always left turned on and mounted in it's position above where we park and it does it's job of chasing the cats without any further action on our parts. We are very pleased with the products performance."
- I. Thomson
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.